Most businesses that provide a website or landing page for products and services also have a blog. Having a blog is a successful facet of your brand, but for it to be successful, there are helpful steps to take for launching and promoting.
- 1 Why Should You Promote Your Blog?
- 2 Getting Your Blog Ready to Promote
- 3 How to Promote Your Blog Using Digital Advertising
- 4 Build Links To Your Website
- 5 Share Your Blog on Social Media
- 6 Paid Promotion
- 7 Network and Collaborate
- 8 Invest in Email Marketing
- 9 Utilize Online Forums
- 10 Help Business Thrive With Your Blog
Why Should You Promote Your Blog?
You may wonder if it’s worth it to promote your blog in this day in age. Digital advertising is crucial within your marketing strategy, and you can use it to help promote your website blog, which increases your traffic.
Promoting your blog with digital advertising has many benefits. It attributes to giving you better organization and content management. It also provides another medium to increase your marketing efforts, so a blog is an excellent tool.
Getting Your Blog Ready to Promote
Before you promote your blog digitally, you should ensure that you do all you can so it’s ready and stands out to those visiting. Consider examining the following with your blog:
- Check your content: your blog needs quality content. It can help to research the competition within your industry and see what their blog looks like. Find out where you can add value and make your blog stand out.
- Consider sourcing a media buying agency. These agencies provide insights into your audience behavior and help you take actionable steps with your media and digital advertising.
- Add visuals for a more aesthetic appeal. You can even put short videos or GIFs throughout your blog posts that help keep readers engaged. People recall about 65% of the visual content that they see, even days after they’ve seen it.
- Don’t forget Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Research, analyze, and learn the keywords and phrases that should be present within your blog posts to ensure they reach the top of the search bar.
How to Promote Your Blog Using Digital Advertising
There are plenty of tips for your business to promote your blog through digital advertising. Here are some beneficial ways that you can utilize.
Build Links To Your Website
Organic links are one of the best ways to promote your blog. Your content can help improve your SEO strategy, and link-building is a form of SEO that works. Consider imploring guest posting to help build more backlinks to your site.
They improve your optimization and work to increase traffic to your website from referral sites. The links create relationships between sites, which can be helpful if your business is across more than one brand.
Social media is another excellent technique to use to promote your blog content. If your brand has a strong media presence, have your marketing team work to develop a diverse social media strategy for your calendar. Set up a variety of engaging posts that link to your blog content.
You can also work to leverage social media using automation tools to help you manage all of your media accounts with just one dashboard.
Investing in a paid advertising spot is a method that can help your blog reach higher levels of visibility. If you have the allowance within your marketing budget, you should incorporate this strategy since it can ensure increased outreach and guarantee that you’ll reach a more targeted audience.
You can use paid advertising on search engines such as Google. It can put your ads and promotions in front of viewers who have already visited your site, encouraging them to return to your blog.
Network and Collaborate
Using social media can work in another way – if you network with others within the industry, you can incorporate guest blogs. You can also reach out to influencers for them to use their social mediums and provide you with promotions for your blog and put organic links in your blog.
It can increase your social media following, leads, and sales to make you more money. Influencer partnerships and collaborations with other brands help give you yet another way to reach a bigger audience and drive more traffic to your site. This can work in tandem with posting.
Invest in Email Marketing
Email lists are a great way to connect with your intended audience. You can also use them to help promote your blog. The great thing about email lists is that you have more audience information and data to help you track and analyze.
It’s essential that with email marketing, you create catchy subject lines to draw in your readers. It also takes time to build an extensive email list, so remember to add a button for subscribing to your site and provide opt-ins for special discounts or deals exclusive to email members.
Utilize Online Forums
One last way to use digital advertising for your blog is by commenting. Yes, it can be that easy. Consider the online forum Quora, which is a question-and-answer site.
You can use this channel to search your niche and answer questions in the comments to help direct people to your blog. You can even include your blog’s URL.
Help Business Thrive With Your Blog
Using a mix of marketing tactics is helpful for your brand and helps your business thrive. One of the best places of value is your blog, so finding the best ways through digital advertising to promote it can elevate your marketing strategies and take your business further.
Also Read: Complete Guide: How to Make Money Blogging in 2023