What you should know before taking the step.
The idea of applying permanent makeup sounds excellent to eliminate the need to have to do it every day and save a few minutes. However, it is important to know what it is about and assess both its advantages and disadvantages before taking the step.
What does it consist of?
It is a non-invasive beauty treatment that uses microneedles to introduce the desired pigments to the surface of your skin, whether on the eyebrows, lips or all over the face.
- Increase lip thickness or add volume to your eyebrows.
- It will remain intact after the treatment ends. Rain, thunder or lightning will be the same.
- You can hide that stain or scar that you don’t like.
- Hide wrinkles, be it crow’s feet, frown, marionette lines or others.
- Save time and money. You will no longer need so many cosmetics.
- Goodbye to hourly retouching!
- The effect is not entirely permanent, you will need to do a touch-up in a few months.
- You must be very careful after applying the treatment, as your skin becomes vulnerable to certain infections.
- If you didn’t like it, there will be no going back. It will be very difficult to remove it completely.
- It is not ideal for those who like constant change. With this procedure you will have the same look for a long time.
- After finishing the intervention, a slight inflammation and scab will be generated.
- Find an establishment that uses natural pigments.
- Do not do it with someone who is not professional.
- Do a compatibility test to determine if the product will be suitable for your skin or not.
- Try to heal quickly by washing the area and following the care indicated by the expert.