Inspiring quotes and words of inspiration have an incredible potential to transform our way of life. That’s why I find them so important and fascinating on our growth journey.
What is their secret? So what is the secret?
You know, how you think of yourself and believe what is possible for you, and your values and goals, decide all that happens to you.
If you change the quality of your thought, even immediately, you change the quality of your life. Just as encouraging words can make us happy or a timely funny quote can make us laugh, our ideas react in real-time to the world.
You influence only one thing in the world — the thoughts — and that is where motivating quotations come in!
In a given case, you will decide what you would think. Your opinions and emotions will decide the decisions and the outcome. All of this begins with your ideas – and I used inspiring words to rearrange your mind quickly.
Try to have a few quotes or encouraging statements on hand. When you find that your morale or spirit is down, just say an inspiring and elevating quote to improve your mood easily.
Life and success Inspirational Quotes
I have assembled a list of some of the best inspirational quotes so that you can begin the year with a sense of control, optimistic thoughts, and a new target. Here are my favorite life inspired quotes:
1. “The Best Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
This straight-to-business quote comes from the man who created the happiest place on earth – and a multibillion-dollar empire.
2. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
When it comes to success quotes by famous people, Winston Churchill’s inspirational words of wisdom always make the list.
3. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
Will Rogers was an American actor, cowboy, columnist, and social commentator who believed in keeping forward momentum.
4. “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
When you replace ‘lose’ with ‘learn’ in your vocabulary, the thought of failure becomes less daunting and lets you focus on growth.
5. “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Inspirational Quote By Vince Lombardi
Vince Lombardi was an American football hero who’s uplifting words frequently make it onto Top 10 Inspirational Quotes lists.
6. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs truly captured some of the wisdom of life in this statement. Do that which you are passionate about and your work will feel effortless.
7. “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
I believe this is one of the best quotes to live by because it reminds me to think without limits and never doubts my wildest thoughts.
8. “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
There’s a special place in my heart for these inspirational words. They remind me of my unwavering determination to become a motivational speaker.
9. “Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.” – Mohnish Pabrai
This line always puts a smile on my face because it alludes to the excitement of not knowing what to expect but seeing a possible life-changing outcome.
10. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
Maya Angelou was one of the top civil rights activists and embraced a spirit of positive thinking and sheer determination.
11. “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
This piece of wisdom is one of my favorite quotes for students. It reminds us to apply what we learn and take action toward success, rather than waiting and hoping.
12. “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?” – Brian Tracy
The exercise mentioned in this excerpt of my personal development philosophy is one of the keys to gaining clarity for what you really want in life. Start with a clear vision of your ideal life and happiness, then work backward to achieve it.
13. “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.” – Dr. Henry Link
I love this pairing of quotation and image (below). Before we act, our imaginations often run wild, but when we move forward we often find the path ahead far less daunting than the horrifying version we had created in our minds.
14. “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.” – Quote By Henry Ford
Truly a quote to live by, the American captain of industry, Henry Ford, made this proclamation while reflecting on his life. He is still one of the wealthiest figures of the modern period. Ford also said, “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
15. “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.” – Life Quote By Helen Keller
Helen Keller is the author of this thought-provoking quote about life. I love her adventurous spirit and all-or-nothing attitude!
16. “The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.” – Hasidic Proverb
In this powerful Hasidic proverb, we learn an ancient truth that still holds up in modern times. The power of self-confidence is just as strong today as it was a long time ago. You can still change the thoughts of others by changing your thoughts about yourself.
17. “The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today.” – Motivational Quote By Franklin D. Roosevelt
F.D.R. famously alluded to the impact positive thinking can have on the world, stating that our doubts, or our self-limiting beliefs, were the only restraints on the possibilities of the future.
18. “Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun.” – Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein authored this encouraging and uplifting quote. In just five words, he captured the essence of his intellectual philosophy and inspired others to embrace the creative process.
19. “What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.” – Don Zimmer
Professional baseball player and coach, Don Zimmer dedicated 65 years to the sport. The wisdom he left behind implies that willpower and dedication are just as important as ability. Again, alluding to the concept that success is formed in the mind before it is manifested in reality.
20. “Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
At number twenty, we have one of the most famous quotes about life by Teddy Roosevelt, who served as President of the United States from 1901 to 1909. A true optimist, he believed in the value of always giving it your all, no matter what you have or where you are.
21. “Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.” – Encouraging Quote By Brian Tracy
22. “You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.” – C.S. Lewis
23. “To See What Is Right And Not Do It Is A Lack Of Courage.” – Confucius
24. “Reading Is To The Mind, As Exercise Is To The Body.” – Brian Tracy
25. “Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your Reality.” – Brian Tracy
26. “The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best!” – Success Quote By Brian Tracy
27. “For Every Reason, It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
28. “Things Work Out Best For Those Who Make The Best Of How Things Work Out.” – Positive Quote By John Wooden
29. “A Room Without Books Is Like A Body Without A Soul.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
30. “I Think Goals Should Never Be Easy, They Should Force You To Work, Even If They Are Uncomfortable At The Time.” – Michael Phelps
31. “One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.” – Michelle Obama
32. “Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
33. “The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle.” – Steve Jobs
34. “You Don’t Have To Be Great To Start, But You Have To Start To Be Great.” – Zig Ziglar
35. “A Clear Vision, Backed By Definite Plans, Gives You A Tremendous Feeling Of Confidence And Personal Power.” – Brian Tracy
36. “There Are No Limits To What You Can Accomplish, Except The Limits You Place On Your Own Thinking.” – Brian Tracy
Motivational Quotes For Leaders
My favorite business success quotes were inspired by the best leaders in the world. If you are a company owner or boss, 20 leadership quotes are available here to inspire you to achieve optimal results.
Recall that real leadership is an effort to improve in all aspects of your life and inspire those around you to become the best versions. Take care that you and those people around you improve your leadership.
20 Success Quotes For Inspirational Leaders
Here are 20 of my favorite business leaders’ inspiring quotes. Share this post with your friends if you find them especially inspiring.
37. “Integrity Is The Most Valuable And Respected Quality Of Leadership. Always Keep Your Word.”
38. “Leadership Is The Ability To Get Extraordinary Achievement From Ordinary People”
39. “Leaders Set High Standards. Refuse To Tolerate Mediocrity Or Poor Performance”
40. “Clarity Is The Key To Effective Leadership. What Are Your Goals?”
41. “The Best Leaders Have A High Consideration Factor. They Really Care About Their People”
42. “Leaders Think And Talk About The Solutions. Followers Think And Talk About The Problems.”
43. “The Key Responsibility Of Leadership Is To Think About The Future. No One Else Can Do It For You.”
44. “The Effective Leader Recognizes That They Are More Dependent On Their People Than They Are On Them. Walk Softly.”
45. “Leaders Never Use The Word Failure. They Look Upon Setbacks As Learning Experiences.”
46. “Practice Golden Rule Management In Everything You Do. Manage Others The Way You Would Like To Be Managed.”
47. “Superior Leaders Are Willing To Admit A Mistake And Cut Their Losses. Be Willing To Admit That You’ve Changed Your Mind. Don’t Persist When The Original Decision Turns Out To Be A Poor One.”
48. “Leaders Are Anticipatory Thinkers. They Consider All Consequences Of Their Behaviors Before They Act.”
49. “The True Test Of Leadership Is How Well You Function In A Crisis.”
50. “Leaders Concentrate Single-Mindedly On One Thing– The Most Important Thing, And They Stay At It Until It’s Complete.”
51. “The Three ‘C’s’ Of Leadership Are Consideration, Caring, And Courtesy. Be Polite To Everyone.”
52. “Respect Is The Key Determinant Of High-Performance Leadership. How Much People Respect You Determines How Well They Perform.”
53. “Leadership Is More Who You Are Than What You Do.”
54. “Entrepreneurial Leadership Requires The Ability To Move Quickly When Opportunity Presents Itself.”
55. “Leaders Are Innovative, Entrepreneurial, And Future-Oriented. They Focus On Getting The Job Done.”
56. “Leaders Are Never Satisfied; They Continually Strive To Be Better.”
Thank you for reading this year’s favorite motivational quotes. If you need some support you can confidently break up any challenge or aspirations for yourself, I wish you a great year and hope to see those inspiring lines.
You will use them to be inspired when you learn to write a novel, talk better, or set every SMART goal on your road to achievement. In them, you possess one of the biggest achievement keys: optimistic energies!